Click on the questions below for more information about Oak Ridge Physical Therapy:
- What Insurances Do You Accept?
- Oak Ridge Physical Therapy is currently accepting the following insurances:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Worker's Compensation
- Most others. Contact us to see if we accept your plan!
- What Sorts Of Problems Do You Treat?
- Oak Ridge Physical Therapy can help treat most
people with nearly any musculoskeletal problem. We are able to help
- Work Related Injuries
- Sports Related Injuries
- Surgical Recovery
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Arthritis and other Degenerative Conditions
- Muscle/Tissue Injuries
- Can You Help Me After Surgery?
- Yes, a major focus of our practice is orthopaedic and sports rehabilitation. We specialize in rehabilitation for:
- Total Knee Replacement
- ACL Tears and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Rehabilitation following arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery
- Recovery following a fracture